Haven’t filed a tax return for years? Let Us Help You Get That Problem Behind You.

So a few years ago, you didn’t file a tax return because you feared you might have to  pay rather than get a refund. Or, you didn’t have all of the information you needed to do the tax return. Or, you just lost your job or you just got divorced. Then, the following year, you didn’t file again for the same reason. You were also worried that filing a return would “raise a red flag” or trigger a tax bill from the IRS for the prior year. This vicious cycle began repeating itself and it has now been several years since you last filed a tax return.

And now, the IRS has caught up with you. They even filed a tax return for you – something they call a Substitute For Return (SFR). More importantly, they say you owe a bunch of money in taxes. And interest! And penalties!

There are many ways to solve this problem of unfiled tax returns. I can contact the IRS and get your transcripts. This is information the IRS has received from third parties reporting income paid to you including W-2s, 1099s, etc. and mortgage interest you paid on 1098s. I can also assist in filing your tax returns using other sources if some records are missing.

Unfiled tax returns should be filed as quickly as possible to avoid additional interest and penalties. More importantly, tax returns from the most recent three years should be filed immediately to claim any refunds which may be due.

Let’s get this problem solved and get you back on track. Call me today at 813-514-2920 to schedule a free consultation.

John S. Wood, C.P.A., P.A. Announces New IRS Tax Problem Representation Service for Tampa Bay Area Residents

IRS problems are a very personal matter and people often do not know where to turn for help. Unresolved IRS problems generally affect all aspects of your life. Many people just live with the problem for months, sometimes years. They assume that nothing can be done about it. Imagine how relieved you or someone you know, who has IRS problems, would feel if you could just put him/her in the hands of a competent expert, someone who deals with the IRS on a daily basis, and someone who really cares about helping people. A person who would give them the peace of mind they and their family deserve, so they can stop looking over their shoulder once and for all, knowing that they do not need to meet or communicate with the IRS any longer. As your representative, I handle all IRS communications on your behalf.

It’s easy for good, hard-working Americans to fall behind. Providing IRS tax help to the Tampa Bay region was a natural evolution for my practice. I want to help people like you. I have come across many people who have tried to handle their IRS situation themselves (or with their current CPA or person that prepared their taxes) but didn’t receive the relief they were seeking. I know the “ins and outs” of the tax system and can negotiate a personalized solution for you.

I now provide IRS representation services which include: Preparation of Unfiled Income Tax Returns, Penalty Reduction, Offers In Compromise, Payment or Installment Plans, Wage Garnishments/Bank Levy Releases, Audits and IRS Appeals.

I’ll listen to your IRS difficulties in my office in complete confidence at NO CHARGE. I will answer your questions, explain your options, suggest solutions and provide you with a written estimate of my fees to permanently resolve your IRS difficulties.

If you or someone you know has an IRS problem, call 813-514-2920. Call now! The IRS acts fast when they think you have their money!